We’re making it easier than ever for you to manage multiple Alternative Payments dashboards with one login. Here’s how.
Alternative Payments' partners can now seamlessly add and oversee multiple dashboards within a single login. This feature allows you to effortlessly switch between accounts, streamlining your accounts receivable process for enhanced efficiency.
👥 1 | Go to the “Your Team” section
Log into your Alternative Payments dashboard and under the “Your team” section, click on the + icon to add an additional account.
Already managing different dashboards?
For partners managing multiple associated accounts, all dashboards will be easily listed under “Your team.” To switch between accounts, just click on the specific dashboard you want to review.
Any partners previously using different logins to access different dashboards can simply add the same email address to each partner dashboard. Within your Team Preferences, go to Members and then click ‘Invite’ to add the same email address. Once completed, you will be able to effortlessly switch between accounts, ensuring a seamless and efficient experience.
💻 2 | Add the new team and fill out all necessary fields
- Add the new company details and click “Continue”
- Confirm company address and click “Continue”
- Enter in your name details and role, then click “Continue”
- Connect the payout account via Plaid or manually
- Set up your PSA or account software integration or select “Skip”
- Contact our Customer Success team to get your new account activated
🎉 3 | You’re all set
After your new team account is activated, you will be able to toggle in between each one to manage accounts receivables.