Invoice summaries are sent to your customers by email and include an overview of all their outstanding invoices. The goal is to remind customers about their outstanding invoices to ensure you are paid for the products and services you have provided and improve your collection rates. To create invoice email summaries for any outstanding invoices, follow these simple steps:
- Log in to your Alternative Payments Dashboard.
- Click on Automations and then Email Notifications.
- Select the Invoice Summaries option.
- Click on Add a Summary.
- Choose the frequency at which you want the invoice summaries to be sent.
- Set the starting date of your invoice summaries.
- If you wish to exclude cusotmers from receiving these summaries, add them to the Exception list.
That's it! By completing these steps, you will have successfully set up the invoice summaries for your business.