You'll have the option to implement your Alternative Payments billing link in a few different ways to allow your customers to easily make an invoice payment:
1. Send invoices through Alternative Payments
2. Add your billing link to your invoices
3. Add a Pay button to your website
Once your customer clicks the billing link and accesses their customer payment dashboard, they will be prompted to do the following:
- Enter in their email address
- Input basic business information
- View outstanding invoices and select the ones they wish to pay
- Choose their preferred payment method: ACH, credit card, or our Pay in Installments financing solution
- Connect their bank account or enter credit card information and confirm payment
For Pay in Installments option:
- We pay you upfront and collect from the customer over time (30-150 day terms).
- Customer payments are auto-reconciled and marked as paid in your accounting software and your Alternative Payments dashboard.