Our onboarding is designed to get you to the platform as quickly as possible — in 10 minutes or less.
- After booking a demo and transitioning to onboarding, your Customer Success Manager will guide you through your account set up. Click this link and click on the login at the top right corner.
- Create an account with Social Sign On via Google or Microsoft 365, or with a username and password. See below for step-by-step instructions.
- Enter in your business details.
- Connect your bank account, using a seamless Plaid API or connect your bank account manually.
- Set up your PSA or account software integration (if applicable). To learn more about our integrations, visit our Help Center for articles that outline the capabilities of each integration.
- During the onboarding call, we will learn more about your existing invoicing process to recommend the best approach for incorporating Alternative Payments, activate your billing link and go through a thorough platform training so you're ready to start processing payments through Alternative Payments as quickly as possible. That's it — you're done!
How to sign up:
For new partners, the process to get started is easy. Visit www.alternativepayments.io and click on "Log In" located in the top right corner to initiate your account setup. From there, you have the choice to configure your account by using convenient social sign on options via Gmail or Microsoft 365, or you can opt to establish a secure password. Once your account is created, you’ll be introduced to your Customer Success Manager to get your account activated.
Social Sign On: Navigate to “Create an account” and sign up for your new account with Google or Microsoft 365. You’ll be navigated to your email provider’s website where you can finish the set up by entering your email credentials.
Password Login: Set up your Alternative Payments account by configuring an email and secure password. You’ll receive an email from email@example.com with a one-time 6-digit code to finish setting up the new account.
After signing up for your account via SSO or Password Login, you’ll be prompted to finish your account set up process:
- Tell us about your company: Enter in your company information like company name, legal name, company type and industry and click “Continue.”
- Company address: Enter in your company address and then click “Continue.”
- Tell us about yourself: Fill out your name and job title. Click “Continue.”
- Connect your bank account: Connect your bank account through Plaid or connect it manually.
- Set up account integration: Set up your integration if applicable.
You’re all set for your onboarding call with your Customer Success Manager to get your account activated 🥳.